Nov 29, 2008

in no particular order, some of my favorite things, as of late....

wrapping presents that i have picked out for
my wonderful family and friends for Christmas

greek pizza...my supper tonight

pashminas
hoop earrings, darcy just bought me some
today! and earrings in general all mine seem to
be tarnishing at the same time

bath and body works, haven't been there in a while
but anything from there i l-o-v-e. and it makes a
really good gift

my new favorite store

cream soda slurpees from 7-11

decorating for Christmas
(this is not our apartment!)

3 comments:

Kara said...

That's a good list! I love pashmina's (sp??) - they go with every outfit :)
Enjoy the decorating for the holidays - it was a great distraction from studying.

Amber said...

hahaha "this is not our apt" --good thing you mentioned that.

cream soda is the BEST slurpeeee flavor.

why must earrings tarnish so much? you were about due for some new ones anyway.

pashmin-whaaaaaa?

where is your greek pizza from? delish!!

sending you love tonight little sissy. hope you find something to cure your boredom. (madsy is just lying here beside me, no one is even holding her. too bad i can't send her your way 'til her next hunger pang strikes).

Raquel said...

haha Am, you crack me up....I MADE my greek pizza!!! so good! on pitas...i have had it for 2 meals already ANNNND tomorrow for lunch! i'll put the picture up of mine though! it looks way better!