Jan 5, 2009

school....

these next three weeks are going to be tough for me (and darcy for that matter!) i have exams coming up the next 2 weeks...so if you think about me in that time you can send up a prayer for me! my exams are the 12th, 15th, and 16th of next week and then the 19th, 21st and 22nd of the following week. i can't believe i am going to be 1/4 done after the 22nd. school has flown by so far, and hopefully continues to do so. i look forward to being done and starting to work, so i know this is what i want to do....it's just so tough to get there. i hear this next semester is easier, so hopfully there will be less tears shed and i can feel at least half sane again!

11 comments:

Kelsey Loewen said...

I'll be thinking of you as you write your exams! Are you back in regular classes or is this study time for you now?

Raquel said...

This is my last week of classes, and then exams...so started to study, but not going crazy yet!

Kara said...

I definitely will be praying for you. let me know if you need anything :)

Martha said...

we'll pray for you too - for both of you ! You'll do great :)

Amber said...

see you in a bit!!!!!!!
can't wait to bestow my love on you!!!! and madda is wearing a secret surprise for you :) oh yes, we'll cheer you right up, yes we will.

Brandi said...

I've had fun catching up on your blog today Raquel - good luck with your exams - yikes sounds like a grueling schedule!

Jillayne said...

Good luck on your exams! I'll be thinking of ya!

Amber said...

time for a new post! post about fontanelles!

Kara said...

i believe its fontanels Amber :)

Amber said...

it's either
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fontanelle

:)

Kara said...

haha - thanks Amber