Jun 26, 2011

Hudson's First Birthday

 First off I must say it's about time blogger got there act together and got a better way to upload pictures. I am still trying to figure out how it all works, so bear with me in this post!
** I just previewed my post before posting it and it looks NOTHING like its supposed to. some pictures are clumped on here and in preview they are all in a line. Blogger, you got a long way to go to make me like you. On the bright side I noticed while I was scrolling down the pictures kinda go wavy like a caterpillar!**



 Stef baked all the cupcakes and cakes and decorated the cupcakes and Hudson's smash cake.

I decorated the head





 The spread. Stef had the who Hungry Caterpillar story written out with all the food he ate through. It was amazing!



 

 



Smash cake! Hudson loved it!!







 Darcy made Hudson a toy box for his birthday


 
More presents!



The 'H' is branded onto the toy box. Darcy spent a lot of time working on this toy box for Hudson. I think it turned out great.
Happy 1st Birthday Hudson. Uncle Darcy and I love you lots!!


No comments: