Dec 1, 2008

We set up our Christmas tree on saturday evening and then realized as we got to our storage unit that we left all the decorations at mom and dads place in the basement. so the tree went up and sat there bare for two days. considering how it looked when we first set it up i am quite happy with it. our star was too heavy for the flimsy top branches so we had to do some serious cramming to get it on, it's still a little crooked.


darcy thought it was a good picture,
and made me post it


last year we got a real tree, so darcy
surprised me with part of the stump he cut
off as an ornament

our apartment
well...the living room/dining room/office
and kitchen




any suggestions for what to do when you have no ambition to study for school anymore? i seem to have hit a studying wall. i don't spend as near as much time studying since my last midterms were done. my marks are a little lower in quizzes...i guess we've only had 1 since our last exam and i didn't do too bad but i just don't feel like studying anymore. ever. that is all.

5 comments:

Amber said...

ha! "my marks are a little lower"...so you are getting 85% instead of 90%???

nice appt. pics. i wish i could dip into your bowl of rockets right about now. LOVE those things.

ONLY darcy would be so sweet and think of making that christmas ornament. whatta guy. so special! when did he give that to you? last year, or did he save it until this year when you set up your tree??

hokey dinah presents are already wrapped! i usually love doing that, but for some reason this year i'm dreading it. wanna come do mine??

HEY...are those/were those my pj pants? how'd you get them? and aren't they a million sizes to big?? (that picture IS awesome, you are too cute. and wicked skinny!)

alright, well i'm going to make myself some hot chocolate (with a scoop of instant coffee...yumm) ttyl! oh, and SO looking forward to Saturday!!!!!!!

Martha said...

love the pics of the apartment - and the tree! Looking forward to seeing it in real tomorrow;)

Amber said...

*too big

(i hate when people use the wrong 'to' ....and there i went and did it. by accident though. my 'o' key must be acting up)

Raquel said...

am - darcy gave the ornament to me last year
I was super excited to wrap gifts...i can help you if you want! but i can't wrap as well as you can.
yes those were your pants, i believe they went to mom and then me?! haha they are alright, i have to tie them though.

Kara said...

My favorite study break was meeting at Starbucks with a friend to talk about something other then school - a pumpkin spice latte makes a world of difference :)
Sitting on the coach watching a mind numbing movie works well too!

I'm hoping that the next few weeks of school fly by fast. By the time the 2 years are over you will seriously wonder where the time went. I promise.

Thinking of you these next few weeks. If you need a study break friend, give me a shout!