Dec 5, 2008

what have i done?????????

this is what i was doing at 6.15 today.....


this is my "oh man what have i done"
face

.....what'd you do?
on the bright side i got "jade" my stylist from chatters (she was really good, i think i'll go back to her, too bad shes preggers and won't be around too much longer) to do multi-functional (??) bangs, i can wear them swooped to the side if i want. funny story about her doing my hair first off her boyfriend is also a massage therapist! i thought that was kinda crazy, and she was kept asking questions about my hair and said my old hair dresser used to be really good, but she kept getting worse and worse. she said my layers were SO uneven and she had no idea what was going on...but not to worry she'd fix it! she said a few times that she was confused as to why another hairdresser would cut someones hair that way! yikes....good thing i switched! I just need to dye it now, hopefully stef will have time tomorrow morning before our day of awesome-ness!!!!

oh and be honest, what do you think of the bangs its been probably 5+ years since bangs have occupied my forehead.

2 comments:

Martha said...

i LOVE it - looks really good on you. So sorry to have missed seeing you today - we only got out of Pan Am about 4:45 - and traffic would have been nuts then too - so it would have just been too short. So keep Tuesday in mind....maybe that'd work!

Amber said...

pretty sis. i love it. & i love u.