May 13, 2011

all things loved - may


My Shark Steam mop. I have been looking for a good steam cleaner forever and have never taken the plunge to get one. While shopping with Amber, we found one on sale and after me humming and hawing over it she told me to get it since I had been talking about getting one for years. So I gave in and purchased it. When we got back from shopping Darcy went into the office to get me my birthday present....and he pulls out none other than a shark steam mop!


My new flower ring from Pier 1


Anything Puma
Like these pants - I love that they are oldies ugly



Booking a weekend away to Fargo using MC points


Kaylee introduced me to a new kind of coffee


My bright green pedicure

Target

Our new dining tent, complete with 4 fold down sides for less than $100



My Ikea scale - I like it even more now that the numbers are going down instead of up!

Discovering new stores in St.vital that lead to purchasing this sweater


my bedroom set



Summer Veggies

New foods




MPI rebate cheques that I can spend on updating my wardrobe



Journaling. I read my journal from right before I got married and want to start again.

Flip Flop season


my new serving dishes from Pier 1


Our deck (this is not ours...)


Contigo! water bottles, travel mugs it's all good!


Love, love, love Candies, there clothes fit me well
black coffee, cream and sugar used to be the only way to go but simple is better

my new votive holder

No comments: