May 15, 2011

It started with cake baking.

Then it turned into cake icing.

And cake piping.

And mixing the fondant to add some funky colour.

And then cake assembling.

And stopping to pose with our creation.

Then cutting the first layer.

And the second layer.

Lastly, the third layer.

And peeking into the three tiered goodness inside.

And just because I have you here, this is how I spent my Sunday morning.

Watching Darcy play street hockey in the parking lot of Kildonan Place Shopping Center. They lost. But it was nice to be in the sunshine with friends, having brunch on the patio, and enjoying each others company.

I also couldn't post without showing you these beautiful flowers I got from my sweet sister in law for my b-day. These pictures don't do justice to how gorgeous the colour actually is, but here they are.

It's been 13 days and they still look amazing. I love waking up to fresh flowers every morning!




1 comment:

Amber. said...

When did you bake with the sil's? Looks like fun!!! Hee hee, three tiered goodness ;) Love it!

PS - CUTE blog template!! I usually read your blog as an e-mail, but today I came right to the blog. Lovely!!!