May 4, 2011

Recipe's

My new favorite thing is baking. Cakes, cookies, cake pops, cupcakes - anything really. I love finding new blogs devoted to baking and cooking. I have stumbled upon some really great sites and have a very large stack of recipes that I'd like to try out. Here are some recent creations...
* I am very quickly reminded why I don't blog more, pictures take forever to upload, you can only do 5 or 6 at a time, they are always in the wrong order and they always go to the top of the page so I have to drag them all to the bottom...grrrrr. There must be a better way, Help!

Rainbow cake of Hailey's 6th birthday

The finished product - I didn't have a fondant smoother yet
so you can see all my finger prints!


I had almost enough left over fondant from the soccer cupcakes I made
Darcy - but not quite enough to cover this cake

one of my new favorite cake recipes

Darcy had a soccer game on his birthday,
so, I made soccer cupcakes for the team


Cake for Tyler's 26th birthday

Again, no fondant smoother



Toronto Maple Leafs Jersey of James Reimer
(2nd cousin once removed? third cousin? related in some way...)

Best banana cake made into muffins

Hailey had her first ballet recital and I have been
wanted to try out sugar cookies so I thought this
was a great reason to make them!

all outlined ready to be flooded

Hailey and Kalia

The start ones didn't fit in the bags!

Chocolate cupcakes with Reese's Peanut Butter Cup
and Peanut butter Icing

I made these mostly for my b-i-l Erik
He loves peanut butter.

And stir fry. My new favorite thing.




1 comment:

Kelsey Loewen said...

Loving the new blog posts, friend! Mmm, that stir fry looks good. Keep it up!